1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance 2.0 Vs HD Loader 1.0

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by TrowaX, Mar 9, 2005.

1. TrowaX

TrowaX Member

I see the guys from HD Advance has a new update to their software. It supports a 200GB hard drive space so i was like WOW. Anyone thinks HD Loader will release a new update version like HD Advance did ??.
    Btw: there seems to be some dalivery probelem for some reason they can't deliver the software (HD Advance 2.0) to me becuase of my area. :) So is there any other way i can get a copy. THX for reading :)
    please post your reply. one last thing can someone post me a link to any tutoral related to the 48 Bit lba Patch software update (HD Loader or HD Advance) THX

2. beltline

beltline Regular member

You can buy it on eBay. Don't pay more than $26 delivered. Type in "HD Advance" and you'll see someone selling tons of the program. $19.99 + $5.99 shipping.

3. TrowaX

TrowaX Member

Is this in US currency?? becuase it would cost me a bit more.I live in Canada

4. beltline

beltline Regular member

Yeah, that was US currency. However he did say he shipped worldwide.

5. williej

williej Regular member

It actually supports at least 300gb. I have HD Advance 2.0 on my PS2 39001 series. I am sure it can go more than that. I have a 300gb Seagate, and I would love to throw in a 500gb or 1TB HD. A portable arcade!!!!