1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd advance 2.0

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Player816, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Player816

Player816 Member

i'm going to be buying one of these in the next few days, i already have a network adapter and a 80 gig seagate hdd. i have them already installed in my ps2 making sure it connects properly before buying the hd advance. i also have my computer and the ps2 networked through a hub, and then to my shitty satellite connection. is there something else i can use to share my hard drives through my network? so that i can pull files off of the ps2 hdd and onto my computers.. in case i run out of space and i want the games i play more on my ps2 hdd, and store the other ones on my cpu?

i don't want anything that's going to have me break the seal on my ps2.

thanks for any responses.

2. shifted90

shifted90 Member

Can't help you there. But, I can help you in another area. I have a brand new HDAdvance 2.0 that I just received 2 days ago. I haven't used it once yet, and still packed in its original packaging. I have no use of the program because I am going to be selling my PS2. If you would like, I will sell you this for $25 and no shipping. That's about 3/5 of the regular price. Plus there's no shipping. If you are interested, e-mail me at shifted90@hotmail.com and we can set up an eBay auction or something.

Sean

3. Player816

Player816 Member

edit - i'm a retard, and emailing now.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2004
  4. Player816

Player816 Member