1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance and external Harddrive ?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by airric00, Nov 26, 2004.

1. airric00

airric00 Member

-Is there an advantage to running say a 120gig maxtor outside the PS2 within a external shell.
    (I figure it helps keep excess heat out.)

-And how do you accomplish connecting it to the inside of the network adaptor.

-any links to products for external drive bay would be nice. I use hd handiness and swap the drive alot I thought it may be easier to have an external bay for the ps2..

2. Megadeth

Megadeth Regular member

If you wait a little while they will be selling a New Boot Disk called USB-Loader. They released screen-shots today....

3. airric00

airric00 Member

Really what's the link?
    I see www.ps2ownz.com

What about with hd advance, I saw some people using a bay drive with external power source. I just fear the heat of the big hard drive will screw up the ps2...? anyone know?

-Also is it possible to run My HDadvance without a disk? Meaning put it on my memory card to boot? I have both the cd and dvd. If you have a good how to link that would be great..

Last edited: Nov 28, 2004