1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD ADVANCE AND HARD DRIVE HELP

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by csanova, Jan 4, 2005.

1. csanova

csanova Guest

I have recently bought a new hardrive that i use with hd advance and would like to make another backup of it with another harddrive. I would really appreciate this because i travel with my harddrive everywhere and i dont want to have to put the games back in. Also is there a way to download socom maps while having a maxtor hd and the utility disk to get the hard drive icon to pop out in the browser of the ps2.
    Please PM me back with any info much appreciated.

2. csanova

csanova Guest

i just heard from someone that ther is no way that socom maps can be put into an unofficial hd if this is true then i would jus need help with the other questions

3. munkyboy

munkyboy Member

The nly way you can 'clone' your existing HDD data onto a new HDD is by connecting them both to a PC and using some software called 'Ghost' by Symantec.

I have never done this myself with PS2 data, but at the end of the day, data is data, so I can't see it being a problem.

4. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

i don't think the Hard drive is worth buying right now in a year or 2 the new maps for video games will already be out by then. the hd will be cheaper

5. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

h d is tight but i dont think it is worth buying yet