1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance and ISO files

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sandsasdf, Jan 17, 2005.

1. sandsasdf

sandsasdf Member

I have HD Advance and a hard drive installed on my PS2. Is it possible to hook up the hard drive to my PC and install PS2 games from ISO files and then put the hard drive back into my PS2 and have HD Advance recognize those games?

Thanks!

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yes, do a search on winhiip.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  3. urmymom

urmymom Member

dumb question i am sure, but will ask anyways.

i have ps2 with hd advance, not modded. i was reading about win hiip, but have heard two different things.

do you need to have a modded ps2 to copy the games onto the hard drive and play? i have a hd enclosure, could i use this instead of opening the computer?

if it has to be modded, ps2 is only 3 month warranty and its over that, what is the best? slide card/open top/mod chip? i am backing up my kids games so they have to be able to use it, which is best.

also, if modding is the way, where is the best/respectable place to purchase?

i am trying to install nfl streets 2 and ghost recon 2. none of which will work with hdadvance. i hear nfl2 needs a patch. and gr2 i tried on mode 3...

any help would be appreciated...

thanks

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005