1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance hdadvance 2.0 2 rip ripping assistance needed

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by chicago68, Jan 25, 2005.

1. chicago68

chicago68 Guest

I was wanting to rip the copy of the dvd hdadvance 2.0 I got in the mail today and can not, it always fails with a disc read error but the hd advance 2 works fine in the PS2. Can someone tell me how to rip hd advance 2.0 and I will gladly share a copy with you. I want to make a copy of it and use the rip copy instead of the good copy. Appreciate any help. Please tell me what program you use with your directions. I pretty much have all applications you need or I will get them...

I assume it gets a read error because the dvd looks like it has multiple rings on the surface of the dvd and when using nero to rip it for some reason it can not jump across the ring to the next packet of information?? That make sense, guess you gotta have one to understand my description on the dvd???

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

I have a copy of it, and I know of the rings your speaking of. However, if you make a copy of it, you will need a modchip to play it on your ps2. Why not just make a memory card exploit and run it from a psx trigger disc.

3. chicago68

chicago68 Guest

How do you make a memory card exploit that uses hdadvance 2.0 or hd advance 2?