1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd advance in a slim ps2-is this possible

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by burnley-T, Nov 29, 2004.

1. burnley-T

burnley-T Member

it seems over here in the uk that all you can purchase now are slim ps2's. i was just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to still fit a hard drive in them, in the same way as the older models?is there enough room, and is the process the same,?with the network adaptor and all? also, is there a flip top available for this new model(so i can use swap magic)? and if so, does anyone know where i can get it from?????

help would be greatly appreciated

2. yudda111

yudda111 Guest

As reported in our past news, there is a PSTwo USB Loader coming very soon to on-line vendors including our affiliate Linker4U.com! Similar to HD Advance, this remarkable utility will allow users to install and play PS2 games from any external USB HDD on the new slimline PSTwo console at excellent speeds! We will post more details as soon as our sample arrives for REViEW here in our Site News, and those interested can check out the PS2Ownz.com exclusive USB-Loader screenshot below. Enjoy!

PS2Ownz.com