1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD ADVANCE (OWNER) HARDWARE RELATED QUESTION

Discussion in 'PS2' started by spclk2000, Aug 27, 2004.

1. spclk2000

spclk2000 Member

Hey whats up.
    I recently set up and purchased everything needed to get this program running on my PS2. Everythings great so far, but theres one thing im worried about. Most of the time when my PS2 attempts to load the HDA cd's, i tend to hear a lot of negative disk related noises, almost as if i were getting a disk read error. The cd's are fine and my PS2 has Never given me any problems, but I was just wondering if anyone else who owns the software is noticing the same.
    Thank you

PS2-V7
    HD ADVANCE

2. sintonta

sintonta Member

i get the same noises...o well

3. StrikerGT

StrikerGT Member

Well, if you have a modchip, then do not use the burnt HD LOADER method, instead, put HD Loader onto your memory card and boot it using a PS1 disc, to do this, you will have to search for a guide online. But, if you do not want to do this, here is my awesome suggestion.

On mIRC go on EFnet server, channel ps2bins and get the file "Free HD LOADER ADVANCE" (8 megabytes) and in the file, there is a .cue and .bin, download CDRwin and load .cue file with CDRwin and burn it and your troubles are finally over. This will also let you backup burnt games on your hdd, unlike the orginal HD Loader =D

4. spclk2000

spclk2000 Member

hey sintona.
    Did u happen to burn Ncaa football 2005 on ur hd?