1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd advance problem.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by redshirt, Mar 20, 2005.

1. redshirt

redshirt Member

ok guys i have a version 4 with a maxtor 120 and hd advance. i have about 8 games loaded on it already but i have about 4 more that no matter how hard i have tried i cant get them to load. i go to the hd advance splash screen like normal click on the convert button and put in the game disk. it will read the disk and then say that it is not a valid ps2 disc. like i said im not doing anything different with these games that i havent done with the others i just cant get them to read for some reason. they are all in good shape and play off the disc just fine. the games are enter the matrix, rise to honor, res. evil oubreak, and mortal kombat deadly alliance. can someone plz help.

2. williej

williej Regular member

Clean your HD Advance discs and clean the laser (you know, with those CD/DVD Laser lens cleaner CDs). I know that can mean a world of difference to the PS2 if it has a clean disc and clean laser.