1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd advance problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dutchmo, Oct 29, 2004.

1. dutchmo

dutchmo Member

After installing a game using hd advance I notice all my files where missing, so I decided to reinstall the games but I get a black screen when trying to play the games, even on games I previouly had installed. I even tried to reformat and partition the hard drive but still no luck getting the games to play

2. dutchmo

dutchmo Member

anybody

3. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

Hey whats up. i just got my hard drive and hd advance yesterday. i had the same problem. when u get to the part were u run the game on the drive. press the select button and turn on the 3 modes, and when u pick ur game it will work.

4. dutchmo

dutchmo Member

I had mine for about 2 months now and the games that worked before dont work anymore even with the mode selected

5. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

sorry i can't be much more help to u. i'm still new to this hd advance and hard drive. only had mine for three days now. if i find out whats the problem i'll let u know, if u don't find out first. odb

6. dutchmo

dutchmo Member

I'm not sure if wiinhip had any thing to do with it or if maxtor drives a just terrible, or if the game company have a code hidden in the game that messed up the firmware in my hard drive so you cant back up games on it