1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by 1badz28, Jan 7, 2005.

1. 1badz28

1badz28 Member

Not sure if this is the correct section but anyway.. I am not able to install backup copied games to my HDD, I thought you were supposed to be able too with Advance?? Its the elf version I downloaded. The disks work fine with SM and I can install them on the HDD with winhiip and they work fine, just not directly install it with HD Advance.. Any idea's?

TIA
    Craig

2. 1badz28

1badz28 Member

anyone?

3. heybilly

heybilly Regular member

Yes you can backup copied games on to the hd... your problem is that when u select convert u hit the eject button to get the copy in the drive... you have to use ur swap method to get the copy in there... dont use the eject button for backups.

4. 1badz28

1badz28 Member

Nope, that doesn't work either. I have the no solder chip to open the drawer. If I press and hold the eject button (what I have to do with swapdisk) and select convert it displays "Bad disk inserted" or something to that extent. It doesn't even spin the disk. If I press the eject button normally, as I have to do with an original, it spins up, reads for about 2-3 minutes and then gives me the bad disk inserted message.

5. heybilly

heybilly Regular member

Oh well then idk how that memory card exploit handles all cd/dvds... because the real hda cd/dvd have the largest TOC so u can do the swap.

6. rollencan

rollencan Guest

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Gaming Systems!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Gaming System, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=13802591

7. rollencan

rollencan Guest

iT COULD BE THE GAMES ONLINE GAMES DO NOT COPY AND 95%OF PS2 GAMES WORK BUT THAT 5% WILL NOT

8. 1badz28

1badz28 Member

This is an accual backup. I have the original, I do own it. I'm just trying to figure out how everything works at this point. Everything for the most part works as it should except HDA.