1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance to support 200GB+ Hard Drives !!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by MattSWE, Oct 14, 2004.

1. MattSWE

MattSWE Member

this means no more 120-127gb whatever limit, yay!!

2. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

this must be the hack version of the hdadvance... i have the hack hdloader and went over 127 gb on mine.

3. bmx3697

bmx3697 Member

It's actually V2.0 released by HDadvance... so I wouldn't technically call it a "hack". I'm quite excited to see if they fix any of the "real issues" (So to speak), as I'm just fine w/ my 120gb HD but I'd be a whole lot better if compatability and/or DVD-9 backup was possible :(

4. Hundert

Hundert Member

hda 2.0 is a pure ripoff of the work done by people like zero-x and crazy-c on another forum. you can get their hacks for hd loader for free if you look around.

and since its only a ripoff of these hacks, it doesnt support any previously incompatible games

5. bmx3697

bmx3697 Member

Yes I realize that you can get HDloader hacks for free. I also realize that HDadvance has been said to be HDloader with a few very simple modifications. But since HDloader got pulled I'm glad to see HDadvance around. I'm also glad to see whomever is working on it doing their own "hacks" to improve the software. And this is where "I'm quite excited to see IF..." comes in.

6. Hundert

Hundert Member

I dont want to turn this into a heated discussion or anything, and it might be a good thing that at least some version is commercially available, but the HDA team has not done a SINGLE modification or improvement themselves, ALL "updates" are the work of other people...

that's all I have to say about this =)