1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance version 2.0 & TITLE.DB

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by RunAmuck, Nov 19, 2004.

1. RunAmuck

RunAmuck Member

Ok all,

[bold]Is there an HD Advance version 2.0 elf file for the memory card (not HD Loader) that supports 200gb hard drives?[/bold]
    I have searched for several days and I have not found 2.0 in USA format that is patched to support 200gb+

[bold]Also with regards to the TITLE.DB file for the memory card.[/bold]
    Does anyone have the TITLE.DB file with all or most of the PS1 games already in the file? If so please PM me and I will give you my email to send it.

[bold]One more thing. I am compiling an easy to use guide and zip file for those of you who own a legal copy of HD Advance version 2.0, and want to put it onto your memory card.[/bold] Please do not ask me to email it to you I WON'T, but I will set it up if someone is willing to host it for everyone. If you can host it please PM me.

2. jakeyjake

jakeyjake Member

host as in..?

3. RunAmuck

RunAmuck Member

Host the files on a server.

4. jakeyjake

jakeyjake Member

sign me up buddy =D, btw its the hd advance right..? because i would like to have that one seeing how i have the loader ;)

5. 1badz28

1badz28 Member

I'll host it for you, depending how big the file is. Email me and let me know.. hanchettcraig@hotmail.com