1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD advance with large drive support.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by cdub998, Oct 7, 2004.

1. cdub998

cdub998 Member

Anyone know anywhere else I can get this? I got a 200 gig and I am itching to try it out. Ps2ownz link is still down. Been down all week. if someone wants to email it to me that would be cool. let me know and i will give you my email.

2. leeborn

leeborn Regular member

how many gigz can it support 200 max? iv got it but havnt tested it yet, pm me wit an email an il send you it.

3. cdub998

cdub998 Member

Its supposed to let you use up to 2 terrabytes but I 'm not sure. We will see how it works..

4. mesh

mesh Member

youll have to get hacked/modified version of hdadvance. The hdloader/hdadvance dosent support anthing over 137 gig by default because of its lba. Look for a forum on www.ps2-scene.org about LBA 48-bit, i read that after this you can support drives up to 250 gig, but this requiers some kind of hex editing in a hex editor.

5. leeborn

leeborn Regular member

mesh thats what ive got.. its modified to handle hard drives larger than 120gb.
    let us know if it works cdub998

6. cdub998

cdub998 Member

Well the site was back up on ps2ownz and I got the ISO of it, but no go in the ps2. Can't get the disk to load. Maybe im doing something wrong.