1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hd Advance

Discussion in 'PS2' started by acidwarp, Nov 29, 2004.

1. acidwarp

acidwarp Member

I have HD Advance 2.0 and i keep seeing that it works with hard drives up to 200gb. My question is can i use all 200gb for back ups? i keep getting mixed messages and can never find the right answer hope someone can help out thanks

2. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

Yes, you can use all the space. But hdadvance will take up about 1-3 gigs for formatting the hard drive. And each game you load onto the hard drive, it will use some extra space for partioning it. For example, a 2 gig game may actually be around 2.5 gigs + a little for partioning (depends, partioning may be around 500 megabytes or so). But hdadvance should use up all the space provided.

3. SUBZERO18

SUBZERO18 Member

If I backed up one of my one OG Games will it load directly off of the HDD? If so can I also play it online cuz I don't really wanna deal with PS2 swapping etc lol rather just back em up witha HDD?

4. Jenova

Jenova Guest

yall know all u gota do is get a usb to ps2 cable for like $6 an ya can bak up all ythe games u want to ur pc!

5. Jenova

Jenova Guest

unless ur pc has small hard drive(s)

6. Jenova

Jenova Guest

any 1 know how to convert .ISO ps2 files into str8 .ps2 files?

7. SUBZERO18

SUBZERO18 Member

I meant to the PS2 HDD =S

8. jp_rykov

jp_rykov Guest

i would like to partition my PS2 HDD so that i could save the games and transfer saved files on my memory card... is that possible?