1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD extreme or swap magic?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by danish007, Oct 4, 2007.

1. danish007

danish007 Member

I want to play ps2 games form my hdd and I have hdd external enclosure box 2.0. But I cant fond swap magic or hd extreme in my country I live in Pakistan. I have slim ps2 and download swap magic disc form torrent side and write all data on cd but it useless it dosn't do anything and I am still unable to pay games it just show swapmagic screen but not the game selecting screen. I need your help to find out where I buy the original one from both swap magic or HD Extreme. I really thankfull to you guys.

2. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

U downloaded a copy of swap magic and burnt it, and it booted??
    Do you have a modchip?

3. danish007

danish007 Member

No I dont have mod chip here as well. I download a copy and burn it and it also boot but cant load the game or show the game list. what should I do ????

4. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

You have to buy swap magic unless you have a mod chip, kind of pointless. Swap magic discs are specially pressed like PS2 games, a copy won't work. ergo you need an original swap magic to load a PS2 copy, etc.