1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd iso to pc iso problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by freecity, Mar 15, 2005.

1. freecity

freecity Guest

hey guys, im having a problem. i tranfered fifa 2005 from my hd to my pc, but the file is like 2.4 gb and its only supposed to be 1.76gb. then i convert it to an iso using Xiso and it doesnt play. can someone plz help me out here? thanks!

2. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

put the game into your xbox boot to anything that has ftping. then use a xiso with ftp (i use qwix). with qwix at the top it says active connection. go to the right click add new connection. a screen will popup type your xbox's ip adress and click test connection. if done right it should say was succeful click ok.go to create iso click ftp folder then click the three dots. click on the d drive and click ok.create iso. then burn the image to media your xbox likes.if you don't have the game and it is on your hdd just find the folder(ex.e:\\games\halo2) and create the iso.

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

xiso sux
    do what kakeakeai says, use qwix, or failing that, craxtion.
    MAKE SURE you double click the main folder when you create the iso.
    In other words create the iso from the CONTENTS not the folder itself.
    the reason for this, the xbox has to find default.xbe. And it cant be buried inside a folder. It must be readable right off the iso.
    Craxtion has an advantage hewre in the fact, it wont let you create an iso unless it find the default.xbe
    wheras qwix will

but I do prefer qwix myself.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  4. freecity

freecity Guest

hey guys thanks lot, but im still having the same problem when i use qwix. i take the iso from the actual disc, but its always alike .20gb bigger then the original file. u guys no y this keeps happening to me? thanks alot! appreciate it.

5. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

omg the file size is never accurate wats the differnce if it is bigger. if you click properties it says size the size on disk they are usually different dont know y just is that way wat disk are you trying to make a copy of

6. freecity

freecity Guest

im doing fifa street, the game is 1.35gb but when i rip it it says 1.65. is this alright, i dunno cuz iv never ftp and burned before. thansk for ur time man!!!

7. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

whats the difference it will still fit on a dvd and were does it say it is 1.35gb and were does it say it is 1.65

8. freecity

freecity Guest

um if u go to www.thepiratebay.com and type fifa street under xbox it says 1.35 gb, and then when i make the iso right click properties it says 1.65 or something like that. so ur saying this shouldnt make a difference?

9. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

you may also have updates like if you buy halo2 now it will have the extra map so it may be the older version with out the new updates but either way it wouldnt fit on a cd and will fit on a dvd.

10. freecity

freecity Guest

alright thanks alot man!! i understand wut to do now.