1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Loader and Madden 2005 Collectors Edition

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by adamryer, Aug 30, 2004.

1. adamryer

adamryer Guest

I just installed madden 05 collectors ed. on my HDD with HD Loader but the game wont load. Do i have to change the mode in hd loader?? please help.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

thats because hdloader doesn't support dvd9 games.

3. RJFreeman

RJFreeman Guest

There is no known way to get by this problem. You can't use DVD9's with HD Loader or HD Advance. I have been talking to some people with chipped PS2's that have dumped backups onto their hard drives, but I don't know the legitamcy of these claims. Use the original disc for DVD9's

4. adamryer

adamryer Guest

well i got the collectors editon to work with hd loader, sort of. You can play games and stuff but the bonus material doesnt work. weird.

5. aestoney

aestoney Member

install the ps2 hard drive into your computer, the use pchandiness

6. djcuse

djcuse Member

Does anyone know if there is a website that is updated with games that are DVD-9, just so I know. I want to get alot of EA Games to work with HDAdvance, but i'm not sure how to find out if the games are DVD-9 or not.. Also where can i get pchandiness ???