1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Loader Games that DO NOT work

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by blunted, Dec 1, 2004.

1. blunted

blunted Guest

I have noticed since getting my HD loader up and running that 4 outta 6 of the games i tried do not work.

Anyone else have problems with these games ? (mostly EA games)

Madden 2005
    Goldeneye Rouge Agent
    Mortal Kombat Deception
    Tony Hawk Underground 2

they all copied with no errors, and appear to be work, but once i select play, nothing happens, black screen and have to reset. I tried installing some of these multiple times. Guess sony is getting smarter on the newer games or something.
    Please let me know, if you have any info about this.. i just bought a brand new ps2 just so i could use the HD loader

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. ProfTruth

ProfTruth Member

Madden 2005, Tony Hawk Underground 2, and Mortal Kombat Deception all work for me on Mode 3. I have a question.....the games that don't work, are there ways to patch these games to make them work on the hard drive, or maybe install a patch on the hard drive? The compatibility list is right on, the games that are listed as incompatible will not work, period, believe me I've tried. There has got to be a way around this though.

4. mar42424

mar42424 Member

There is a way to get rouge agent to work, ps2ownz.com. search for the term "Goldeneye: Rouge Agent" and read it. they give you a patch and everything and it works on hdloader