1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hd loader help quick!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by joebob1, Nov 26, 2004.

1. joebob1

joebob1 Member

can someone plz tell me what else i need besides a hd loader to burn games, wat about the swap magic, do i need anything else for that?

2. joebob1

joebob1 Member

come on ppl, is all i need to burn games is a hd loader or do i also need a mod chip. i have a sony hdd so is all i need a hd loader version 2

3. coolsurf

coolsurf Member

come on mate, nothing is that simple, you need either a chipped ps2, or swap magic!, you need a network adapter to connect your hard drive, also you can not copy games using a hard drive, all the hard drive does is backs the games up onto the hard drive, so you dont need the disks to play the games, you can just boot them from the hd, yes you need hd loader or hd advance so that you can boot from the hd, and to install/remove and play the games.
    Hope this helped mate :)

4. joebob1

joebob1 Member

Ok so if i want to use a hd loader i need a mod chip right? now wat about the swap magic card, what exactly does it do, i dont get it

5. Magus60

Magus60 Member

no all you need is HD Loader and it will take care of the transference of the games to the HD then play them from there.