1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Loader - ( maybe HD Advance)

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by xeony2k, Oct 15, 2004.

1. xeony2k

xeony2k Member

I have been reading around for the last two days on putting a HDD in my PS2, but I cannot seem to find a source for HD Loader. I have read that you can load it to a MC or something... so if anyone has an original copy, let me know. I have an unchipped PS2, as I understand it will not read burnt CD's or backups. Or if anyone knows where I can buy it... that's cool too.

I may settle for HD Advance if I cannot find HD Loader.

2. goman007

goman007 Regular member

just goto your homepage and type in HD Advance or HD Loader it should help you out.

3. Kodyc

Kodyc Member

Alright man what are you asking are you looking for a mod-chip or a hd loader

4. Zynx

Zynx Member

I just started reading up on this today so I'm not sure how this works. I ordered a sony network adapter for the ps2 and hd loader software. I also plan on getting a standard IDE 120gb Hard drive. Will I be able to use this Hard drive to save the games to? Also, is the following process what I have to do to get a game on the hard drive?
    1. boot with hd loader in ps2
    2. insert original ps2 game
    3. highlight install, hit "x", and type game name in

One more thing, do I have to have the original game each time I want to play it or only the hd loader disc?

thanks

5. cragster

cragster Regular member

all u need is the hdloader disc....thats why sony hates them becuz u can go to blockbuster and rent games and give em back but still have em of course non of us here atr this legit site do thatr and u WONT EITHER unless ur a pirate....I I Cap'n lol

Just dont steel stuff ;*)