1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD LOADER - memory card exploit

Discussion in 'PS2' started by besa777, Jun 24, 2004.

1. besa777

besa777 Member

I read on another forum some instructions on how to install HD Loader by memory card exploit. Did anyone try this already?? IM REALLY CONFUSED as to whether you will need anything (a modship, swap magic discs) after you install the Free HD Loader on memory card Exploit??

I mean after you save HD Loader by exploit, what should be done to load-up the HD loader everytime???

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

there is no real use for installing it to the mem card unless you have a DMS3... see, if you install it to mem card you still need a ps1 disc in your ps2 to run the app from the mem card or if you have to run HDloader from a disc (if not installed on mem card). I don't see the point of doing the exploit unless you have a DMS3.

3. VicRamano

VicRamano Member

I was able to get the exploit and install it on the memory card. It was the only way i could get it to work. i tried the 8mb and the 130mb versions of hdloader, but they would not work with my slide card method. The memory card thing isn't to hard. I think the guide i had was by jeexlabs. Hope this helps.

4. laker34

laker34 Member

i tried the one from jeexlabs over and over and could not get it 2 work.

5. VicRamano

VicRamano Member

Are you useing a PS1 ID to boot from. Are you burning the files that are created using ISO. Give more details. Don't give up, this thing is legit and works better than expected.

6. laker34

laker34 Member

I am using a PS1 ID 2 boot from. I am burning using ISO w/ Nero. I did everything the jeexlabs tutorial told me 2 do. but once i get done burning the cd and stick it in my ps2 via swam magic it wont load. :(

7. jeramiahX

jeramiahX Member

I didn't use swapmagic to load mine... Mine loaded on it's own.... I works perfect!!!!

8. micpet87

micpet87 Member

hey what version is the hd loader used by the memory card exploit. Is it PAL or NTSC??

9. micpet87

micpet87 Member

hey what version is the hd loader used by the memory card exploit. Is it PAL or NTSC??

10. ballance

ballance Member

even if you have dms3 as i have you still need to swap disks to get it to work so you can load the original ps1 game. thats as far as i have gotten with it as i dont want to use a slide card to open mine up. but i did get the disk to boot using alcohol ps2 settings. nero doesnt seem to boot my disks, so try alcohol.

11. moethatcr

moethatcr Member

go to http://ps2exploit.tk , there is another tutorial there, BUT, it does not have the actual hdloader program (you have to get that from the jeexlab filepack)

12. micpet87

micpet87 Member

hey ballance,
    with those ps2 settings for alcohol, do u still need to use swap magic to boot the cd that u made?

13. ballance

ballance Member

no, the dms3 boots the disk, them there is an install to the MC where it hangs. at that point you swap disk to original psx disk that you get the code from. dms3 auto boots so you cant swap without using slide card method or flip top. so yes it boots but it does me no good.

14. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME THE HELL OUT.. I AINT A STUPID PERSON I CAN"T GET THIS IN ONE SHOT.. WHAT THE HELL IS MEMORY CARD EXPLOIT.. ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS DMS3.. WHAT THE HELL IS HDL_DUMP.. and HOW THE HELL I CONNECT MY PS2 THRU FTP SO I CAN SEND MADDEN COLLECTORS ADDITION THRU FTP SINCE ITS A DUAL LAYER CD I HAVE THE CLASSIC VERSION.. I AM WILLING TO SEND 4.00 THRU PAYPAL FOR UR HELP EMAIL ME.. PLEASE I NEED LIKE A EXPERT CUZ I AM TRYAN TO GET THIS ASAP.. I HAVE A 120 GB 50001 NO MODCHIP AND A HD LOADER

emails address removed from sig

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004