1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd loader ntsc version software needed free

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by josejacob, Oct 23, 2004.

1. josejacob

josejacob Member

Does anybody know how i can get a Hd loader ntsc version software free.And do you need to load the software disc every time you use your (maxtor)hd loader on your playstation 2?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yes you need to load it every time, and you will need a mod to play the free version.

3. josejacob

josejacob Member

which kind of mod would i need and how do i install it.or is it just easyer to buy the hd loader ntsc version software from divineo.com with the real software i would not need a mod right? thank you for your help.

4. josejacob

josejacob Member

which kind of mod would i need and how do i install it.or is it just easyer to buy the hd loader ntsc version software from divineo.com with the real software i would not need a mod right? thank you for your help.

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

You don't need a mod if you buy the original.

6. josejacob

josejacob Member

I just orderd the hd loader ntsc software at divineo.com today it should be here in 24 hours by fedex.I hope it works.Im going to buy the maxtor 120 gb loader once my software gets here .thanks for your help guys ill let you know how it works out.if you got anymore advise on this please let me know.