1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd loader or exploit help please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by chrono27, Dec 6, 2007.

1. chrono27

chrono27 Member

ok heres the thing, i had the exploit on my MC to load the games from the HD on the ps2 wich is conected via the modem, and my stupid brother erased the corrupted data from the MC and i cant find my back up MC. i did the loader thing like 3 years ago and i dont remember how to do it again, i have all de cd's i need to install it again but i dont know how, i have an R model PS2 with a magic mod chip, and used to boot the loader with a PS1 game, i cant seem to find the gide to do it again and in the exploit page the link to bot it or save it in the MC is not working, so please some 1 guide me to the rigth forum or tell me how to do it, i know all the hard part is donde since i have the cds and the HD if allready formated, i just need to save the exploit on the MC. thanx

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

go to exploitstation.com; they have tutorials on how to create the exploit. sksapps.com has the hdloader elf.

since you have a modchip, you can just burn a hdloader iso and boot it that way, unless you use launchelf for other elf files.