1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD loader - PC install questions

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by hinatasa, Sep 8, 2004.

1. hinatasa

hinatasa Member

hi! this is my first time here.. nice to meet ya all! erm.. anyway

I searched all over this forum and other places and didn't really find a clear answers for 2 questions... so hopefully this will be a useful tread. I've heard it's possible to copy over ps2 images using the PC into the HD loader installed HD, instead of using the "install" funtion that HD loader has. My other question is it possible USING the PC to install HD loader onto a HD?

P.S: i've also heard about "PS2 HD Handiness 0.65" does anyone know where to download it? and how or if it able to be used to copy images over to the "HD loader" installed HD (and obviously so that HD loader can boot the image up)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~sher222/mypic2.jpg[/small]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2004
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

first question, yes, but i don't know which program. second question, no, hd loader has to be run from the ps2 so it can format the hd. you need to do this first.

3. hinatasa

hinatasa Member

darn it, hehe... it would be very convient if i could format the HD from my computer.. cause i got the HD Enclosure with a USB 2.

Ok so once the HD is formated by the ps2 Via HD loader. So would anyone esle know how i can use my PC to transfer Ps2 images into the "HD loader" formated HD (again i got the "HD Enclosure" so it's very convient cause i will be able to transfer files directly to the HD using the USB 2 cable @ high speeds also i've heard this procedure eliminates quite a few of the incombatiblities when u are ripping the game into the HD via "Hd loader"

4. hinatasa

hinatasa Member

Last edited: Sep 9, 2004