1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hd Loader update?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by DarkShadw, Jun 17, 2007.

1. DarkShadw

DarkShadw Member

Is there a newer version of HD Loader out there for the memory card? I think the one I have is 0.88 about a year or two ago. Any info would be helpful. Also, what is the newest support for HD size is there still a limit, or is it higher? Thanks for any help.

2. DarkShadw

DarkShadw Member

Sorry for the double post but i found hd loader patch 8c but i dont know how to install a patch to my memory card. Do i replace original 8b add this with it? Is it the same process with launchelf and independancecomplier? Thanks for any help.

3. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

It depends on what you received. The actual patch file, which needs to applied to a clean HDLoader elf, or the actual .8c elf (which already has the patch). If its the elf, just put it on the MC and launch it. If its the patch file, you need to patch a clean copy of HDLoader. The elf is the easier way to go.

~Rich