1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD LOADER

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by messi19, Apr 12, 2007.

1. messi19

messi19 Member

recently i installed scarface onto my hdloader.(i use the 1 where you have the ps1 cd inside the tray)the game wouldnt work so i was wondering how i could get round this problem..would it be easier to burn a iso file of scarface on2 a dvd and use swap magic to play the game or is there another way??

please help only joined
    thanx

2. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

I would just burn it. It may be a compatibility issue with hdloader and scarface. I'm not sure, but I copied this game to disk and it works fine. You will need to use zoneloader or apply ppf patch to the image before burning. I use cogswap but it should be the same for swap magic.

3. messi19

messi19 Member

k ill try that thanx a lot

4. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

You need to rebuild the iso and edit the system.cnf or something to get it working with hdlaoder.

I started to try it, but with my slow ass computer system got impatient and left it alone :)

So just used back up instead.

5. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

@xplaya
    Do you have any links to that info on editing the sys.cfg file? If so could you please post them I'd like to look into it.

6. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

7. revoracer

revoracer Member

when you use scarface with swap magic you will also need to use zoneloader .. just put in your swap magic disc then load up zoneloader then run scarface

thanks