1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hd on xbmc

Discussion in 'High resolution audio' started by buster1888, Feb 21, 2014.

1. buster1888

buster1888 Newbie

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a wee but of help I've a minix x7 and have xbmc installed I wish to get premium channels in hd quality ( we all know what ones I'm after ) I do not mind donating a few euros each month for this addon if I could be pointed in the correct direction I would be very great full

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a "feedback & suggestions" issue.

3. buster1888

buster1888 Newbie

I'm sorry if I've upset you , I'm new to all this forum business if this forum is not the type that points things
    out and gives people who are not so much clued in HELP then as I've said I'm sorry the two reasons I'm asking this is it is a software issue along with hardware and if I get it correct 1,000s be interested in it, Now if I can trouble you to ask , will I leave this forum or have I just posted under the incorrect header ??? You seem to be experienced could you help me ?

Thanks 😎

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Nup ain't got a clue what ones your after however xbmc uses addons etc which most are usually already included you just select & download them,to watch netflix etc when your outside the US or zone restricted you would need to set up a vpn to fool the server to think you live there then it's just a matter of subsricptioning.Don't ask me how to setup a vpn to view zoned content i haven't got around to doing it yet.

check xbmc wiki as well

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

Curious as I want to know what he's after

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member