1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD settings reset every time i shutdown

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by xbizzy, Aug 24, 2007.

1. xbizzy

xbizzy Member

Hey so I run XBMC on my box with a component cable on a 40' HDTV that can display 480p 720p and 1080i and my problem is that every time i boot up i have to go from my XBMC to the MS dash go to settings and enable widescreen, 480, 720 and 1080, and then warm boot back to XBMC and change my video settings in that to what i want then i get my HD fine, but when i shut it off when im done the next time i turn it back on its back to 4:3 im wondering if its maybe cause i didnt have it set up in HD before i softmodded or what but its way annoying and id love a solution i just cant find one. any help is much appriciated.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Do you also have to set the clock?

3. xbizzy

xbizzy Member

No everything but the video settings all saves fine

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Have you tried cold booting to the MS Dash, changing the settings, shutting down, rebooting into XBMC!?

5. mtsaint

mtsaint Member

try a couple of things erase your xbmc game save if that doesnt work try updateing to a newer build. if its a softmod it sounds like it needs to be patched up