1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDAdvance 2.0 (NTSC)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by VOD3N05, Jan 23, 2005.

1. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

if anyone has it, pm me, ill trade with u with s0ny hd utility disc (note: image i mean *.iso image)

if u have it pm me right away if wnat sony hd utility disc..

im just looking for this file on hdadvance 2.0 dvd disc... (this one SL*S_xxx.xx on the disc)
    and please dont play tricks on me, cuz i know which one is real thing...

:)

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what good is the sony hd utility disc if you don't have a sony hd (in which you would get the disc anyways)?

3. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

u can use it with a conjunction with a modchip like dms3/4 or matrix infinity or crystal chip, all this mods will work with it cuz it has AUTO ATAD patching on this chips and will work with NON SONY HD...
    (if u didnt know that)

so if u DO NOT HAVE ONE OF CHIP LISTED ABOVE dont bother to use it, it wont work with ur chip or smd....

a ps2 modded with dms3/4 or mtrix infinity or crystal chip with NON SONY HD, SONY HDD UTITLITY DISC WILL WORK with it...

-SONY HD UTILITY DISC (v1.10)-
    will work dms3/4, cc, matrix infinity with non sony hd... (will not work with other chip or SMD)

-SONY HD UTILITY DISC (v1.00 BETA CRACK VERSION!!!!!)-
    will work with all mods even SMD with NON SONY HD...

if anyone wants im gladly to give a link for it(TRADE <=> HDADVANCE 2.0 NTSC VERSION...)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2005
  4. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

<sly_61019 AfterDawn Addict>
    ur already must know all this stuff if ur HERE FOOORRR LONNNNG TIMMMEEE AND HELPING SO MANY USERS.........

guess that u dont know this things ha...
    am i right..? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2005
  5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i just don't have a sony hd (or a modchip), now i know. I thought you had to have an original sony hd to use the disc.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  6. chicago68

chicago68 Guest

WOW, I was wanting to rip the copy of the dvd hdadvance 2.0 I got in the mail today and can not, it always fails but the disc works fine in the PS2. Can someone tell me how to rip hd advance 2.0 and I will gladly share a copy with you. I want to make a copy of it and use the rip copy instead of the good copy. Appreciate any help. Please tell me what program you use with your directions. I pretty much have all applications you need or I will get them...

7. limits

limits Member

chicago, does the bottom of the hd advance dvd have like rings around it? because i downloaded HDadvance 2.0 MultiDVD but if it has rings around original copy i know it wont work..

8. limits

limits Member

oh and btw, do you have to use the hdadvance dvd everytime u wish to actually "play" the game.. not converting to hd? Or can u just push power on ps2 and go to browser and see harddrive there like u would normally see your mem card and/or dvd disc?

9. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you have to load the disc every time.

10. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

u need to use ur hdloader or hdadvance disc everytime u want to play games off the hd..

if u wnat u can use exploit to execxute hdloader or hdadvance on ur mc...( that save ur hdadvance disc on future)...

chicago, check my pm to you...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2005