1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDAdvance 2.0

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BigJun, Nov 5, 2004.

1. BigJun

BigJun Member

I was wondering if I was to install this into my ps2. How do I save or download a game to the hdd? Once the game has be saved onto the hdd. Do I still need to have the orginal ps2 game disk. Or would it just load off the hard drive? The reason I'm asking is because I want to store most of my games on to the hdd. So I won't have to use the orginal ps2 game disk all the time. For example can I save a game that I have onto the hdd. Then when I remove the disk would the game always be on the hdd or do I still need to have the disk in order to play the game. thx

2. account

account Guest

i dont know how to get them on the hdd but its easy from what i have heard.

once its on the hdd you play it from the hdd so you dont need to use your originals.

3. BigJun

BigJun Member

Thx for the info. I'm in the process of buying a 120gb hdd and the HDAdvance 2.0 to save all my games on. I hope it works.

4. sanctum78

sanctum78 Member

Just bought hdadvance 2.0 wih a 120gb hd myself. The interface on hdadvance is very simple.First you get a message telling you that you have to format the disc..Takes a couple of minutes, then you get to the menu.
    You select convert put the game in and press ok to get it on to the hd..then you can just select it from the list after this..Very nice and easy, no fancy crap that take ages to load, fast n'easy...Some games wont work with the hd, but most do..

5. rujupride

rujupride Member

how much does hd advance 2.0 cost in canadadian? and if u dont konw the canadian price can u just say the price of ur countries.

6. sanctum78

sanctum78 Member

I bought the whole package with the net adaptor/120Gb HD and HDAdvance Version 2.0 NTSC. It cost me about 180 canadian dollar and I got free shipping to Norway. The HDAdvance Version 2.0 NTSC standalone cost about 35 canadian dollar at www.consolesource.com. Great site, fast/cheap shipping and good product.