1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDAdvance and NBA Street Volume 3 problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by jiglybutt, Mar 22, 2005.

1. jiglybutt

jiglybutt Member

I just go NBA Street 3 and followed the guide in this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/127255 to rebuild the image. I then burnt the image file to a DVDR and tested to see if it would play on my ps2 and it did. However I then tried to install it on my ps2 HDD using HDAdvance. It installed without any problems but when I try to play it it just goes to a black screen and never loads. I have other games that I boot using HDAdvance. Why isn't it working? It works when I boot the DVDR using swap magic.

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Maybe it's not compatible with HD Loader or HD Advance. Many games fall into this category. You can also try experimenting with the mode 1/2/3 settings. In all, there are a total of 8 possible combinations of settings.

3. jiglybutt

jiglybutt Member

Mode 3 fixed it! Thanks Icemonkey. It seems that many of the sports games require a fix.