1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDAdvance Online Games?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by xxnonamex, Feb 27, 2005.

1. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

Is it possible to play my online games using HDAdvance? Thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

nope, at least not any with dnas.

3. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

There is no possible way wround it yet?

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

they are working on it, but only 1 or 2 games work. I read about it somewhere on ps2ownz.

5. aleitz

aleitz Member

This might help.

What you need to read DNAS Ids: DNAS Disc ID Utility or DNAS Disc ID Utility Font Mod

Step 1) Once you have the DNAS Disc ID Utility Burned on a disc (How to burn it), Either Stick it in (mod chip) or Swap It (Swapmagic)

[​IMG]

Step 2) Hit Eject On Your PS2 and Stick In a Game that has the DNAS (Original game disc)(If it goes online it needs to be patched, most likly)

Step 3) Stick It In Your PS2 and Close...Wait About 10 Seconds And Hit X. Your screen should look like this except for all the numbers should be different. To make sure you got the ID correct download IDChecker

[​IMG]

Step 4) Write Down the Disc ID thats there and then Patch Your Backup of That Game.

Patch games with WinDIP 1.7 (http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=online.html)

The disc Id your patching the game with must be from the original disc

Step 1.) Open WinDIP and "Select Image File" (the game .iso or what ever other format you have it in).

[​IMG]

Step 2) After That, Click Scan File. This Will Scan The .Iso or whatever the file is for DNA Files. Then Click Verify Version.

[​IMG]

Step 3) Then You Must enter the Disc ID to the Game and Hit Patch. Then Hit OK Then Burn.

Your game has been patched successfully

Credit goes to SKS Apps

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i think he already knew that aleitz, he was asking about playing online off the hard drive.

7. DMS3

DMS3 Guest

Thanks for the extra hits on my site :p. Even thow it didnt help this guy. it prolly helped other people :)

8. DMS3

DMS3 Guest

Not Yet xxnonamex.... Inless the games dont have dnas

As many of you have been to my site http://dummy.com, I have been close down, because about 2 months ago I tried to run eggdrop. I am needing donations to get my site back up and running. Paypal - igotbanned@afterdawn.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2005
  9. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ DMS3

You were warned to read the forum which you obviously didn't so bye bye dipstick.