1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDD and HD advance

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cocktail, Feb 13, 2005.

1. cocktail

cocktail Member

ok so far i have 1click dvd, dvd decryptor, dvd43free, and trial version of alcohol120%.......i have managed to copy ps2's Mercenaries to DVD-R......i have the newest version of ps2(not the slim) and already have the HDD installed with the network adaptor also.......so i dont need a mod chip or swap discs right????......all i need is HDAdvance software for like 40 bucks?

2. cocktail

cocktail Member

pleae help me...i ned to purchase this asap

3. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

you need hdadvance (REAL VERSION) or a mem card exploit with ps1 disc. Also you wont be able to put a burned game on the hdd by putting it in the ps2. You would need to use winhiip or other transfer utility for the pc.

4. cocktail

cocktail Member

so where do i get ths winhip and how is it used....im not great with computers so im learning as i go....thanx for your help though......will i need to take out the hd in order to use winhiip?

5. cocktail

cocktail Member

ok i have the winhiip software.....the HDadvance software......dvd decryptor.....alcohol 120......ps2 newest version (not slimline) the one that plays dvd-r dvd+r........and alos the PS2 version HDD 40g.....now what do i do.....do i have to take out the HDD and hook it up to my pc...if so how do i do that......and also how many games will i be able to load on the HDD since its the 40gig one?...thanx sooooo much guys