1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDloader and consolesource.com...?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by bL33d, Sep 12, 2004.

1. bL33d

bL33d Member

Hmmf i ordered a psone modchip from them a few years back got it fast and worked great. But i just recently ordered hdloader off there web site and my order is yet to be shipped but it was only acouple days ago so i thought no biggie.

Till i did a search in google for both and seen the bad responses people had said they had recieved the cracked version and not hdloader :( Guess that means hdadvanced?

I hope this is not the case but am wondering if anyone here has got a hdloader from consolesource.com in the past week or so????

2. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

I ordered one from them a week ago, it would better be here soon..)
    And that "cracked" version is it still working wit' unmodded PS2?

3. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

If by cracked, they sell you HDAdvanced it's no biggie because it's just as good. HDLoader isn't being made anymore so I'd be careful when buying it from any site.

4. bL33d

bL33d Member

Damn u ordered one a week ago and still havent got it!?? And i would rather have the hdloader cause its one cd i dont want to have to switch disks.
    And i would rather give money to the people who actually thought up the idea not the ones who stole it.

5. foundmy

foundmy Guest

yes we got reports that consolesource is selling the hacked version on a pressed cd... kinda lame... and the disc label is not even that of the hdloader.

we have original 100% HDLOADERS USA and PAL.

HDADvance is the HDLOADER version just different menu look and menu wording,and the rest is the HDLOADER.

if you want some we got the real thing ... comes with slidecardtool and dual dvd case... foundmy.com

6. bL33d

bL33d Member

foundmy

Check pm.

7. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

so hey comradez that "cracked" version from consolesource.com still works wit unmodded ps2, right? So what's a biggie then? consolesource.com is more trustful than most of other sellers, at least they are in a list of "veryfied by VISA" on-line shops. Так что идите ка нахуй, суки...

8. bL33d

bL33d Member

Hey if it works i'll be happy. Talked to them today and they say they sent it out so i should have it friday or saturday.

9. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

OK I JUST GOT MINE FROM CONSOLESOURCE.COM IT's ALL good, IT WORKS ETC. COOL THING.
    It had good DVD case, quality-printed instruction manual and HD-Loader DVD-disc in package.
    It had "ver.C" letters on a disc.
    And on main menu it says "FREE hd-loader".
    That probably means those guys just use that ps2ownz-group release and burn it proper way on DVD's so EVEN unmodded PS2 can read it.
    That's basicaly all I need - to be able to play backups and ISO'z (with WinHIIP) on unmodded PS2.
    So I'm very satisfied. Consolesource is NOT BAD online shop, that's for sure.
    Of course it's quite sad to pay twenty-sumpin' bucks for FREE release of HD-loader but hey it's still better than giving away almost hundred $ which is price of PS2 itself (!) for some modchip that who knows will u be able to properly solder hehe... Now with hdloader I don't need no modchip, SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]son of russian father and mexican mother here...[/small]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004
  10. bL33d

bL33d Member

Sweet thanks for the reply i feel better after reading that mine should be here in a few days =)

Like i said as long as it works im happy!!

11. Kaido

Kaido Member

fool if you have a mod chip hd loader is free

12. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

Fag, it still cheaper to buy hdloader then to buy a modchip to be able to use hdloader for free... Haha...

13. Kaido

Kaido Member

fool duo mini chip 15.00 bucks 8 wires, even a retard like you can install it , hd loader free. i want to see a hd loader for 15 bucks, even if you find it shipping for hd loader always makes it 30 o more

14. Latvian

Latvian Member

Man u are completely idiot!!!
    If u put mini chip to your PS u are done u fucked it up :)) Idiots like u do it and then their parents kill them :)) If u put chip to your machine u can't play some new games at all cause they put chip protection now and it'll give u an eror. Second u can't play on internet they'll ban u ...And your PS is gonna be broken 10 times faster because of this . And if u'll try to fix it from place where u bought it they'll Kill u for installing the chip and any other place will kick your ass for this ..
    Chip is for idiots HD loader or HD advance the best systems idot Suka !!! I'm just trying to help other people not to be fools as this Suka ebannaya !!! Debil idiot Lox !!!

15. Kaido

Kaido Member

chip protection idiot what games have that, even if a few games have that you can still play more games than in hd loader, look at its compatability list you can play have of ps2 games in hd loader, your the fool. you can't play games online fool, learn what you can do with the before saying stupid shit like that.

THE NEW! MINI DUO2  

This is the latest ModChip developed for PlayStation2  One chip for v1-v11 it works with NTSC/Pal.

- Boot from browser
    - Direct Boot of DVD9 Games
    - Plays PS2 original imports
    -Plays Backups on HK Silvers
    - Plays Backups of originals (cdr/dvdr)
    - Plays EA Backups (Without Patch)
    -Plays Original Imports EA Sports
    ---- Plays protected games--------- 
    - Gameshark/Action Replay compatible
    - The ability to disable the modchip.
    -Plays PSX imports/backups   

16. cdub998

cdub998 Member

Its always a better Idea to have a chip installed. With a chip you can play anything. I have not had one game that doesn't work with my magic V 5k6 installed. But I have had a few that don't work with the HD loader. I think someone needs to develope a nice chip with the HD loader integrated. like on the Xbox. Let me load some real programs on my ps2. Now that would be cool.

17. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

Yes, Latvian is actualy right, couple friends of mine got shot to death for trying to bring modded PS2's to repair service places. So I would say think before u do modding to ypur PS2....

18. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

And also be careful about who you deal with - cause almost all PS2-modding industry is controlled by russian, italian and latino thugz. It's not "buisness of geeks and dorks" anymore, mob realized that it's da real investment.
    Friend of mine works for Diego's modchip gang in LA, believe me, they are no jokin' around there... Wild buisness - wild rules...

19. foundmy

foundmy Guest

bl33d: if you need a hdloader, we have them instock.
    $29.50 with slidecard tool and dvd dualcase... all original and not the hacked version on a disc or a clone. the real one....

a quote from G4TECHTV:

"Odds and Ends
    HDAdvance isn't perfect. It didn't work with every title we tried, but most worked flawlessly. For troublesome titles, compatibility modes are provided in a menu accessible via the "select" button. As far as software quality goes, we found HDLoader better than HDAdvance as it contained fewer obvious bugs and loaded noticeably faster."

20. mesh

mesh Member

I ordered hd advanced form gocybershop.ca because they had a fair rating at resellerratings.com. They also seemed to resolve issues with people who complained, and their price was great. I guess they are out of canada. consolesource.com on resellerratings.com wasent very good. resellerratings.com also said that consolesource.com was found to have posted over 16 positive post themselves to try to up their rating. see for yourself. http://www.resellerratings.com/seller5739.html
    I let everyone know how things go with gocybershop.ca . I have my fingers crossed :).