1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDLoader and slide Card solution useing mem exploit

Discussion in 'PS2' started by VicRamano, Jun 25, 2004.

1. VicRamano

VicRamano Member

I was able to find tutorials on-line that were able to solve my delema. Many of you know that the HDLoader 8mb and 130mb versions do not work with the slide card method. I tested this out extensivly and i can't get it to go on my Version 3 ps2. The only way i could get my unchiped ps2 to work with HDloader was to use the Memory card exploit. I used a tutorial done by jeexlabs(for more info talk to your friend google.) It works great and is definently the solution i needed. My only problem is that i have a game that my son had broke while throwing one of his tempertantrums so now i'm useing my only backup copy i made to play this game, hense my son being the reason i made backups of all my stuff to begin with. My question is that i can not load the backup of my game with HDLoader. I was wondering if any of you tried useing the slide card using this exploit to load a backup to the HD using HDloader.

2. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

3. VicRamano

VicRamano Member

I tried doing the slide card swap yesterday, but the drive was still spinning. I wanted to see if any one has done the mem exploit version and successfully loaded a backup on to the HD