1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDLoader for DVD movies?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by MultiCopr, Sep 20, 2004.

1. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Is there a HDloader but for dvd movie backups. Mine doesnt seem to load my dvds.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Huh? Do you mean a player for your pc? What format are you backups in? iso, video_ts, etc ...

What program did you use to make the backup?

3. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Well right now I make iso's of my ps2 games to run them on my hdloader hard drive, BUT when I tried to put a dvd movie on the hard drive it gave me some error. I just wanted to copy my dvd's onto a hard drive like I did with my ps2 games so I wouldnt have to keep loading each dvd.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

What program did you use to make the dvd backup? And can you play regular dvd's on your pc? If so which program do you use?

5. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Well I used to use smartripper to extract the movies and it would play on my pc but now I am using dvd decrypter and when I burn the iso to a dvd-r it plays like that on my ps2 but like I said I want to put the iso's on the hdloader hard drive so I can just load them whenever. I dont care about playing them on my pc.