1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hdloader for ps1 and exploit

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by gamemaste, Sep 16, 2004.

1. gamemaste

gamemaste Member

im thinkin of buyin a hdloader, does it work with ps1 games and does it work with cd-based games cuz i saw in the forms someone had a problem with that last exploit can i get the hdloader software and put it on a memery card via usb(or any other way) and how?

2. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

HDLoader doesnt work with psx games, just ps2. It can be installed in your memory card and booted with any psx game but u have to make the exploit yourself. Just check the forums for guides. Or u can download the cracked version and load it with swap magic (I had to use swap magic with cdloader beta5.2 to load mine). You have to have a modded ps2 for this to work though.

3. gamemaste

gamemaste Member

thanx,i found out some things about exploit so how do i get hdloader on to the mc via usb also i found like to know the other ways not just usb also is it possible to get hdloader on a ps1 memery card cuz i lost my ps2 mc

Last edited: Sep 18, 2004