1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDLOADER Problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jose3526, Aug 18, 2004.

1. jose3526

jose3526 Member

I have five games saved onto my hard drive with HDLoader. I have an 80gb hard drive, and it says I have 61gb still free. But when I try to install a game it says I need to make room for it. Anybody got any idea what to do?

2. X56kemoX

X56kemoX Member

sounds alot like what happend to me it was saying that i did not have enough room and i kept pressing install and it finally did it what game are you trying??

3. jose3526

jose3526 Member

It first started when I tried to install Madden 2005, but now it does it for every game.

4. Xian

Xian Regular member

I was getting messages to free up space when trying to copy the 2nd consecutive disk to a hard drive. I rebooted the HD Loader DVD after each copy and never got the messages any more.

5. Denzien

Denzien Regular member

Yea - the best solution is to not try to install 2 games back to back on HDLOADER. You will either get a Low Diskspace Message or Read Errors during the install.

After you successfully install a game, reboot your PS2. That will clear the PS2 memory.

6. X56kemoX

X56kemoX Member

Quick question, I was playing Van Helsing the other day and I turned around and went back through a door I had come out of. When i went in the screen went black, and it said it was loading, I waited for a while but it still kept loading. I thought it was the HDloader disc that was still in the ps2, but i took it out and all of a sudden it was not doing it anymore in that level. I went to the next level and went through another door that i came out of and it did the same thing, but w/out the HDloader in the ps2! What do you guys think it might be?

PS when i installed the game it installed w/out any errors. Also when I reset and it goes back to the game it plays fine.