1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDloader problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by rageman, Dec 23, 2004.

1. rageman

rageman Member

I use gameshark v2.0 to boot up ps2ownz version of hdloader (CD version) i can boot all the way up to the menu.. then black screen comes out whenever i start a game...

i tried the harddrive and games on my friend's ps2 (believe it to be messiah) and it boots up a backup copy of the original version of hdloader... and can play all the games i installed on it...

y i can't load the games on my ps2?! what should i tried to get it to work?

2. superstui

superstui Regular member

not all hard drives are compatable with the PS2

3. Alex115

Alex115 Member

For your problem, i know the answer. First, u need to dowload the program that fix the hd loader. U can find at www.swapmagicfix.com or something like that. It call cd loader. When you found it, burn it into cd with acohol. After, simply put your swap cd then swap for the cd loader then for your ps2own hd loader cd and load your game. Voila, Hope it work for you bro!

4. rageman

rageman Member

thx dude.. it works perfectly for me...
    the only flaw to this is that i gotta do triple swap for the hdloader to load.. but what the heck.. as long as it works.. i m happy!!

5. System_X

System_X Member

Get a modchip. Tripple Swap (Waste of time), ModChips are becomming really cheap these days. Then you dont have to worry about Swapping at all. Plus if you dont wanna waste space on the HDD you can make DVD-R backups. Just my opinion :)

Greetz 2 all
    ------------

6. superstui

superstui Regular member

Over time mods wear out your laser though.
    Plus hd's load 2-4x faster