1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDLoader PS2 HDD

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by msanchez, Dec 9, 2004.

1. msanchez

msanchez Member

I have formatted a HDD in my PC with WinHIIP. When I place this in my PS2, it does not show up in the browser. I am waiting on my HDLoader CD to arrive any day, I was just wondering... is my PS2 not working correctly? am i going to have issues when I run the HDLoader? shouldn't my PS2 at least recognize the HDD through the PS2 browser screen? It's a Hitachi... I have format with WinHiip and it sees it as a PS2 drive now.. I have also installed games.. Please let me know.

2. ozzy1

ozzy1 Regular member

That is normal.
    Only the official sony hardrive which only comes in 40Gb is recognised by the browser.
    Hd loader will recognise the hardrive when you get it.

3. msanchez

msanchez Member

Okay.... hey thanks, let me ask this...

To place HDLoader in my Memory card... (MC exploit) I know I need to create my exploit CD that will copy all the info to my memory card (have already setup), How do I actuall get the PS2 to read the exploit CD (I can't boot to it, or any copies of HDLoader that I have, that is why I just purchased HDLoader CD)?? Do I have to open my PS2 after it boots from like a utility disc, then swap out with my exploit CD?