1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hdloader question (if this has been in a previous thread i looked and didnt see any)

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by madrox491, Dec 2, 2004.

1. madrox491

madrox491 Member

hey sry about all the questions but if your answerin em u obviously like to! Well im a little confused here about what the hdloader is but thats not the question.
    I have a little mini hard drive thing my dads work gave him and it connects to different computers i just wanted to know if i make a backup of a ps2 game on my pc if i can just load it to the removable hard drive and connect it to my ps2 network adapter?

Thanks 4 the help ---Nick

2. DBZ999

DBZ999 Member

http://ps2drives.x-pec.com/

This site has a list of compatible hard drives that will work with the hard drive loader. The hard drive must be a 3.5 in order to connect to the network adapter though. There may be a way to connect one smaller like a 2.5 but I'm not sure how to yet. To load games from a pc to the hard drive you have to use a program to do this. I use WINHIIP for that just search for that in google to find it.

Also there are two different hard drive loaders the HDLoader and the HDAdvanced 2.0 hard drive loader the only difference between the two is that HDAdvance allows you to use a larger hard drive size while the regular HDLoader is limited to 120 GIGS I believe.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004