1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDMI Picture Problems

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Abhi262, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Abhi262

Abhi262 Member

Hi, i have a ps3 which i recently connected a hdmi cable to, so i would get 1080i on my panasonic 42" plasma hdtv, however, i noticed, since i put the hdmi cable in and started using 1080i, i was getting quite a bit of ghosting in the backgrounds. i only tested this on motorstorm but i knew before, when i had a composite cable in, i had no ghosting at all. does anyone know how i can get rid of this ghosting or atleast reduce it? thanx in advance for any help

2. brifa

brifa Regular member

man i got the same problem...i update my ps3 to 1.81 and didnt help...i just download the darkness trailer and its a strange picture...and i also got HDMI connection...

3. Abhi262

Abhi262 Member

something wierd has happened as today, as soon as i switched my ps3 on, i browsed on the xmb, to find the game i wanted to play and i noticed that there was no ghosting! i loaded up motorstorm and there was no ghosting what so ever...i dunno what happened, i dont remember changing anything in the settings. so thanx to everyone who tried to help but its working! and im so happy! ive got everything i need now, 1080p picture, big screen and surround sound...:)

4. brifa

brifa Regular member

xmb????

5. Abhi262

Abhi262 Member

what about it??
    there's no ghosting anywhere just so you know