1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDTV for my 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jan 15, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

2. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

its up to you but 1080 is going to look good as hell man, 720 wont look bad but it wont be half as nice as 1080

3. backup

backup Guest

looks nice but cant you go view it first

take the console too ...:p

4. billz

billz Active member

I suggest going with a better know name. You don't want the pain of the no name brand when paying that much money for a tv.Plus check the reviews.People who bought it don't seem thrilled with it

here's a better deal
    http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/oid/149269/rpem/ccd/productDetailReview.do
    just go with 1080i or wait til after the super bowl and prices are supposed to drop. PS cc has free in home delivery and you can take it back really easy and swap out if you get dead pixels or have a prob

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I wouldn't buy that! I would get a Samsung! Waghit till the Friday and Saturday befor superbowl, the prices are going to drop!

6. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

hi, you should se my thread i posted in HDTV section about samsung TVs. They think they are tier 1 brand now costing as much as sonys and pioneers. they use to be the undercutter.

i wont by samsung shit for top $$, i still think they are 3rd class brand!

anyway yeah i'll check out prices then too, thanks

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Actualy, Samsungs are now made by Sony! From what I have seen while shopping for a HDTV, Suamsungs by far won my vote, just because the picture is very bright! I am planning on buying a 65" 1080p Rear projecton Samsung right before superbowl!