1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDTV yes or no??

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by bopran, May 21, 2007.

1. bopran

bopran Guest

Hi

Im thinking of buying a PS3 this weekend and have a couple of questions. If you can answer these it would be great.

1) Do i need an HDTV to play games on the PS3?

2) What about Gran Tourismo HD? will that play on a standard tv?

3) What game should i buy with it?

4) Is it worth my hard earned money?

thanks in advance!

2. funky22

funky22 Guest

hi ya u dont need Hdtv to play games on ps3 u can play on normal crt television but if u want to have high definition resolutions buy hdtv u wont regret it i buy with my ps3 sony 32inch hdtv with 720p and 1080i rez and it looks really amazing there is no need to buy full hd tv for 1000 eur u can find great hdtv but if u have 2000 eur for tv buy full hd tv i just have to say u wont reger it when u se that image over hdmi and one more thing if u gonna buy hdtv with it buy a good hdmi cabel

3. cashman91

cashman91 Regular member

1. no, but if you want the full experenice and you have cash to get HDTv and are willing to spend it then go get one

2. yes

3. thats you own personal decision go to ign.com or gamespot and check the reviews

4. only if you think so but if you have the ps3 and want the full experenice then go get one

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

1) No, but i highly recommend looking into onr in the future.
    2) Yes but its its really great looking on a HDTV.
    3) For the money, i would for sure get Oblivion, last many hours. But other then that you can decide by reading reviews and reading what other people have to say about a particular game.
    4) Yes! It is worth every dollar. Its very similar to a computer and can store all your multimedia + you can install your own operating system (Linux, Windows XP, MAC etc.) Generally linux though there has been articles about Windows XP and MAC OS.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007