1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headphones, Headphones, Headphones!

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by IonÅphis, Jan 24, 2007.

1. IonÅphis

IonÅphis Member

Ok, I currently live in Argentina. It's a *****, but the whole in-ear technology hasn't been perfected here still, so I'm in a bit of trouble. I've found a few pairs that are avaliable (also in the price range) and could work, but don't know witch one I should take. (Please don't tell me I should get some Shure's or Eutymotic's or even Sony's new in-ear buds, because unless you're willing to ship it for me and pay the price difference, it's kind of not an option)

Genius HP-02 Live

iLuv i301

Maxell EB-425

jWIN JH-E20

Sony Ericsson HPM-70 (Although it's for phones, it can be unplugged and used as a normal earphone)

EzGear ezEars SX50 (Off of the InvisibleShield site, www.shieldzone.com , although I'm leaving this as an absolute last option since I don't know if because of it's size and weight they would include it in their free shipping)

If you've seen or tried more than one of these, please put them in like a list or order or something. Really, options here are very limited, so I'm trying for the best, but if it's too expensive or can't find it or anything, I'll move down the list.

Thanks in advanced.
    Aphis

2. IonÅphis

IonÅphis Member

Any help would be apreciated

3. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

now i know of the ipod in ear buds have you tried those thats what i use.

4. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

This may be a stupid question, but why not get some from eBay? A small Global Priority evnvelope costs $5 to send and that should be plenty big enough for ear buds.

5. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

i highly recommend Bose noise canceling headset ;)