1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

headset question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cac, May 29, 2004.

1. cac

cac Regular member

i got the headset for socom. What games first of all can you use it on? and also how do i get the best performance from it? For example like hearing my voice for orders and stuff. and them responfing to me.
    ty
    cac

2. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I have that headest and I really dislike it. the Mic is too short and can't amke it to the front of my moth so its always hard for the listener to hear me unless i cup my mouth or speak out of the corner of my mouth. Maybe it will fit your face better than mine. I wish i could just use my racing headset (the huge headsets that you see officials wearing at race tracks), that would be crazy.

3. convolute

convolute Regular member

I got one of the logitech headsets and I have the exact same problem, but at the time, there was no other option for the PS2. Of course, a month later, there is a generic brand one I saw at the store with a usb port that is much longer and should reach your mouth. AND it is cheaper of course. BOO....

Anyways, as for games, there are many online games I think that use the headset. As for other games, they include Manhunt (I believe) to make distractions, but ones that really rely on the headset are Karaoke Revolution, and Lifeline. (Lifeline is instructing a woman of where to go/what to do/etc). I've heard however the voice recognition is not the greatest, but for now, it's one of the few games that are currently available that uses the headset to its full extent.