1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hearing only a part of audio track- please read to understand what i am asking.

Discussion in 'Audio' started by sobank, Apr 26, 2012.

1. sobank

sobank Member

I have a headphone which has some problem with wire (like million other headphones:) ). I was really sick of them but not any more.

I took them out couple of days ago. And I am finding them really helpful. Here is the thing. due to some faulty in wire, sometime I can hear only the lead guitar (with everything else almost muted or barely hearable). Sometime the rythem guitar is very loud and everything else is almost muted.

funny thing is that i can still hear the music in both speakers.

Now normally its bad for songs. but if you are learning to play guitar like I am, you would love it cause the rythem or lead guitar become so clear that you think that you have original channel recording.

Now my question is that is there a software that can do the same thing i.e. give me some option of muting one part of the song.

I would really appreciate any help.

2. Mez

Mez Active member

NO!

That is why students pay exorbitant amounts of money for special recordings. If you had the MASTER tape that had each instrument and voice on its own track you could do what you want to do by only using the tracks you want. You don't have a master tape.