1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heat Gun Fix

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Boston84, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Boston84

Boston84 Member

Does any one have detailed instructions on the heat gun fix for fixing the three rings of death. My 360 is sick and needs help. i need to fix it so i can sell it and get a ps3 or a wii. I modded my box so i cant send it in. If someone could give me instructions or a good link to do the heat gun fix, like temperatures, how long on each component things of that nature i would be very appreciative.

2. Boston84

Boston84 Member

i need help asap

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

A couple of things. First this isnt a very simple task if you mess it up can permently break the xbox360. Second there isnt a detailed tutorial beacuse its hard to explain the process to the point where someone can understand. Now you can go to youtube and watch the heatgun trick videos they are pretty helpfull but then again dont show you all the steps to fixing the xbox360. Now if you read it and see that you cant do it you can sell it to me im always buyin broken xbox360s for spare parts or to fix them. But if you do choose to do it be very carful and read over the steps even practice a little beacuse the smallest mistake can ruin it. Pm me for more help if needed.