1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Applegate, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Applegate

Applegate Member

So where does a person start. New to DVD burning. Got DVD2one & Nero. Decrypting goes well. I copy and paste the decrypted movie to a new folder I create. Then I use DVD2one to encode that movie and that goes well. Then I try to burn the movie but no such luck (gives me all sorts of different error messages trying several different things). I know to a lot of you this is either not enough imformation or your probably laughing. Where can a guy go to learn how to do all the small details I have read about in the forums?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Applegate, Go to www.dvdrhelp.com to start. You will find free download tools, guides on how to use them, and more forums to read. A good free ripping tool to start with is DVD shrink. It only rips to you Hard drive. Then use Nero to burn back to dvd. Nero 6 is what I have and it makes the necessary 2 files to start with AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS. Then drag or add your ripped files INTO the VIDEO_TS file. Not below it. Then burn. The guides will show you. Hope this helps to get you started. Jerry

3. #afonic

#afonic Regular member

Have a look at my Nero guide and if you still have problems post back, and please include the error messages you get AND the version of Nero you are using:
    http://users.auth.gr/~ichatzim/nero.htm

Also please next time give a better topic at your post! Heeeeeeeeeelp does not help us at lot! :)

4. Applegate

Applegate Member

Thanks everybody--I downloaded DVD Shrink--looks like a nice program. Wish I would of known about it before i purchased DVD2one. Now I'll try to learn how to use DVD Shrink. For your average computer layperson, this stuff is confusing.